Holidays at Home are Great
There’s no need to travel far from home when some of the UK’s best holiday destinations are right here on your doorstep.
Take Shaun the Sheep’s advice and treat yourself to a baarilliant break from a great selection of the UK’s finest holiday parks in our £15pp* holiday promotion!
From Scotland to Cornwall, Blackpool to Hastings, we have over 150 stunning holiday parks across the UK, so there’s bound to be one close to you. And with short breaks starting from just £15pp* this summer, you can afford to get away together, with friends or family. We’ve got late Spring and Autumn breaks too, from just £10pp* – perfect if you’re on a tight budget.
Enjoy a 3-night weekend (Fri-Mon) or a four night mid-week break (Mon-Fri). You can book as many breaks as you like once you have collected you passwords/tokens, so you could even add breaks together for a longer holiday - ideal if you want to explore neighbouring regions.
For a small additional charge, many parks also offer great facilities and entertainment to keep the whole family happy during your break! There’s also a selection of breaks with free service charges and entertainment passes.
Book your break online (or by post) by May 30, 2015.
*’From’ prices in this promotion are based on a minimum of four people sharing (parties of fewer than four are welcome too, as long as the four person minimum price is paid). For full terms and conditions see below.
1. To claim your great value break, simply collect 4 passwords/tokens printed in your local newspaper between Saturday 11 April and Friday 17 April, 2015.
2. Choose from over 150 holiday parks listed opposite. Click on each region to expand the full list of parks or use the map below to find your preferred holiday destination.
3. Book your bargain break/s by post using the booking form printed in your local newspaper, or download a postal booking form which can be found on the tab below. Offer closing date is Saturday, May 30, 2015. A £3.00 booking fee applies to online bookings.
Click on each region below to display the list of parks available. Click the name of your chosen park for more information.
Promotion Terms and conditions:
1. £15 holidays* are per person, per break based on a minimum of 4 people sharing Standard holiday accommodation for 3 or 4 nights on spring & autumn 2015 dates. Holidays are £15* per person, per break based on a minimum of 4 people sharing Standard holiday accommodation for 3 or 4 nights on summer 2015 dates. Not all parks are available on all dates. Parties of fewer than four can stay in a holiday home but the four person minimum price will be applied. Maximum up to 8 people per holiday home. A £3 online booking fee applies. Full payment for the holiday is required at time of online booking. (for postal booking please send £10 per person, minimum of £40, and any extra will be invoiced directly by your chosen park). Adults and children (including infants) are charged at the same per person price. This is a token/password collect offer and is subject to promotional availability. Full list of promotional holiday dates are available online at www.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/local. Bookings close Saturday, 30 May 2015.
2. An additional service charge is applied by UK Holiday parks to cover the cost of pre-arrival cleaning and preparation of your holiday home and gas and electricity. Charges are listed in full on the website and are per unit per night. Service charges will be invoiced direct to you by your park in advance of your arrival. Some parks may also charge an additional refundable cleaning / damage waiver deposit. These charges are in addition to the cost of your accommodation.
3. UK Holiday Parks offer day and evening entertainment programmes for which there is a charge via Entertainment & Clubroom Passes, but this is optional and customers do not have to participate. Optional entertainment charges are listed in the newspaper pullout and in full on the website www.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/local. Please note that Entertainment/Clubroom passes may be required for access to facilities such as swimming pools, bars, restaurants etc on selected parks.
4. 3-night weekend breaks start on Friday and end on Monday. 4-night midweek breaks start on Monday and end on Friday. All holidays are subject to a minimum duration of 3 nights.
5. Closing date for postal applications and online bookings is Saturday, 28 February 2015. If you book online, you will receive a confirmation immediately. If you apply by post, you will receive your booking confirmation, or if unsuccessful your payment will be returned, within 28 days. If you have not heard anything by this date, please telephone our Helpline on 0844 543 9775 (Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm).
6. The newspapers do not own or operate any of the parks or resorts featured in this offer. Readers’ monies will be held in Trust by the booking agent, BreakFree Holidays and will be passed to your Holiday Park or resort on completion of your holiday, offering you complete financial protection.
7. Holidays in this offer are subject to availability at the time of booking your break on-line or processing of your postal application. Not all parks will be available on all dates and certain dates may be excluded from this promotion. This offer is subject to promotional availability and BreakFree Holidays reserves the right to remove any accommodation on any date. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
8. Holidays offered are organised by independent parks and operators. Your contract will be with the owner or operator of the holiday park when a confirmation has been issued. The party with whom you have your holiday contract accepts liability only for the negligent acts or omissions of its employees. These terms and conditions, together with the park operators conditions, form the basis of your contract with the holiday park/operator and theirs with you. Your application (postal or on-line) is your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this offer.
9. Only complete applications will be accepted and we cannot guarantee multiple applications will be similarly processed. One booking form required per accommodation unit.
10. These are family holidays and bookings cannot be accepted from parties where all persons are under the age of 21. Bookings are not normally accepted from groups.
11. NO AMENDMENTS can be made by you after your holiday application has been confirmed online or your application received by post. No refunds can be made in the event of cancellation by you after the holiday confirmation has been issued to you in accordance with your application, unless the reason for cancellation is default by the park operator.
12. These are self catering holidays in caravans, chalets, apartments or lodges. Your holiday starts at 4pm on arrival day to 10am on departure day. Please note that some facilities may be seasonal.
13. Adapted access caravans are available on most parks to suit people with disabilities. Please call us before you book to discuss your individual requirements on 0800 138 3241.
14. Bed linen is not included in the price, but may be offered for hire by the park. A charge for extras e.g. cots, highchairs, bed linen etc, if required will be made by the park and is payable directly to the park.
15. It is your responsibility to leave your holiday home in the condition that you found it. Breakages, damaged or missing items WILL be charged to you.
16. Insurance is not included and is £10 per booking if required. All Insurance Premiums and Insurance Premium Taxes collected are the Insurers’ monies and passed immediately to Optimum as Underwriting Agents of Ageas Insurance Ltd, to be held in Trust. These companies are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Full details of the insurance can be found on the BreakFree Holidays website or sent to you contacting BreakFree Holidays at email@example.com
17. Pets cannot be booked as part of this promotion, please contact individual parks for pet options.
18. For data protection purposes, BreakFree Holidays and Local World are joint Data Controllers of the information you provide in connection with this promotion. The personal information you provide will be used and stored by BreakFree Holidays as set out in clause 13 of Breakfree Holidays’s standard terms and conditions, see www.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. At Local World and our associated companies, we take your privacy seriously. When you respond, you agree that we may contact you with relevant offers and services by post, e-mail, SMS and telephone.