“I would like to obtain serious and considered feedback from those who use this Forum in respect of what comprises, and at what monetary level, should a 'Living Wage' be set - or should one be set at all?
1. The Minimum Wage for an adult is currently set at £6.19 per hour.
2. It is suggested that the Minimum Wage be raised to £7.20: which a quango suggests equates to a Living Wage (although they do not specify how many hours should be worked).
3. What should be considered for inclusion within the calculation for a Minimum/Living Wage - assuming both were the same?
4. Should a Minimum/Living Wage be set Nationally or locally?
5. Any other relevant comments you would like to make.”
Something about your area!