Login Register

Discussion

“How awesome was mazey day/ golowan this year.

really cool to see pz have some energy in it”

By SECRETCITEZEN Posted: June 25, 2012

5 comments

5 replies

Start the discussion

max 4000 characters
  • everywhere  |  June 27 2012, 11:05AM

So you managed to find Penzance on a map...how awesome!...really cool...are you a boy scout then?..or perhaps a cub scout?....sorry about that,i'm being sexist with my comments,,you could well be a brownie!!!

• SECRETCITEZEN  |  June 28 2012, 9:41AM

why are you a *****phile ? do you not mind if i am a boy or girl, lazy

• everywhere  |  June 28 2012, 11:59AM

you secretcitizen,are a waste of space, blaming the council and old men for your problems!!..what council are talking about?...what old men are you talking about?...are we perhaps a bit teezy because your beloved overpaid england footballers flunked again?...ok,so you are finding it hard to get by on the money you get....welcome to the club, i'm a member as well!!....and so are thousands of other cornish folk...try ditching that blood banner you have wrapped around yourself for a start...and fight for a better life for all, under the Cornish banner!!...failing that,there are many trains out of Cornwall...you might find your fame and fortune elsewhere...

• Chy_Howlek  |  July 02 2012, 4:49PM

........i also need to find out how the capitals button works eh, SECRETCITEZEN? Indeed, I also need to learn how to spell my name 'CITIZEN'. signed: An inbred local

• SECRETCITEZEN  |  July 13 2012, 12:45PM

i am suprised either of you know how a computer works . are you on day release ,

START A DISCUSSION

Something about your area!