Login Register

Discussion

“Tories Make the Rich Richer and the Poor Poorer

http://tinyurl.com/o25peth

We often hear David Cameron say: "We're all in this together." The truth is that Mr Cameron and his cabinet of millionaires sit there in a pool of cash whilst there are over three million children in Britain living in poverty. Under the Tories, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Whether it's dinners for donors in Downing Street or giving millionaires a tax-cut, it's the same old Tories who leave all the ordinary hard-working people of this country to suffer.

Yep, predictable as ever, the Conservatives!”

By AnBalores Posted: December 30, 2013

2 comments

2 replies

Start the discussion

max 4000 characters
  • thesearcher  |  January 29 2014, 2:31PM

I could never understand why hard working people in this country would vote for the conservatories, they have never helped the working class in this country, they are very clever and belong to all the right club's and wear the right tie. You know what I mean.

• thesearcher  |  January 29 2014, 2:43PM

It will never change now, they have to much control over us. they are greedy- thoughtless - mean - cruel - and any other word you care to mention. I think even the labour party are using their tricks and learning fast, I cant see anything changing in my lifetime.

START A DISCUSSION

Something about your area!