Login Register

Discussion

“Today is officially 'Blue Monday' - the most depressing day of the year which falls on the Monday of the last full week in January.

It's been a while since Christmas and most of us haven't been paid yet, the days are short and the weather at its worst, our New Year's resolutions have fallen by the wayside and our motivation is at an all-time low.

Tell us how you're beating 'Blue Monday' in Cornwall. Going for a sledge? Taking the dog for a walk? Starting a healthy kick?”

By Jo_Wood Posted: January 21, 2013

3 comments

3 replies

Start the discussion

max 4000 characters
  • youngcornwall  |  January 21 2013, 4:40PM

"Today is officially 'Blue Monday' - the most depressing day of the year" Only if you let it get you down that is. What I am trying say are in these lyrics. …. chorus …. My life will never be lonely My life will never be blue My life will never be lonely Lord Jesus I will always love you ----------- Every day is a new tomorrow Every morning's a brand spring There's no cloud on that far horizon You're my world Your everything …. chorus …. We are children in God's own garden We were sent by Him alone He will cherish and love us forever Then one day He will take us home …. chorus …. yc

• toffer99  |  January 21 2013, 4:57PM

Where have you been for the last six years? Blue Monday is a PR stunt that belittles mental health issues null

• AnGof2012  |  January 22 2013, 2:32PM

I never go into debt for silly things like Xmas.

START A DISCUSSION

Something about your area!