Login Register

Discussion

“Support Veterans for Peace. Ex armed forces personnel who reject the failed notion of Queen and Country.

http://tinyurl.com/q3vscnh

".....the product of a society which still believes in its superiority over other people‚Äôs and cultures." -- Ben Griffin, ex SAS”

By IainS Posted: February 03, 2014

4 comments

4 replies

Start the discussion

max 4000 characters
  • AnBalores  |  February 10 2014, 6:33PM

Very well said Ben Griffin. Finally, a soldier who has seen sense. I agree with all you say. I hope more follow you.

• Taxman100  |  February 11 2014, 9:29AM

Everyone has a right to express their opinion. Most serving and former Soldiers' would not agree with the comments made by Ben Griffin, and neither do they support VP. I do however, agree with his comments about the Iraq war - believing it to have been illegal. In every organisation, whether Military or Civilian, there will always be one or two who become disgruntled for one reason or another, and most commonly for political or personal reasons. Perhaps, to show you are unbiased you would like to post here some of the comments made by those thousands of Servicemen/women who would not agree with Ben.

• Slimslad  |  February 11 2014, 8:28PM

by IainS Sunday, February 09 2014, 10:51PM "Don't be too critical of the old boy AnBalores. Being ex army he has very blinkered vision. By IainS Monday, February 03 2014 "Support Veterans for Peace. Ex armed forces personnel who reject the failed notion of Queen and Country. Classic! LOL!!!

• Taxman100  |  February 12 2014, 11:20AM

Slimslad. Don't worry, I don't bother one iota about them being critical of the old boy. He still runs up and down hills while talking to himself. Like most former Soldier's I would not make a very good politician as I have the habit of being forthright and honest whether someone likes it or not. ie: Not very PC! A man I once knew, Colonel "Mad Mitch" Colin Campbell Mitchell was a great Soldier, but was not welcomed by politician's and nationalists of all hues, and for the same reasons I mentioned above.

START A DISCUSSION

Something about your area!