Login Register
 °

Discussion

“Six Nations 2014: France 26-24 England

Well done France!

Although two foreign teams were playing, I and many others were pleased to see the French team win.”

By IainS Posted: February 01, 2014

21 comments

21 replies

Start the discussion

max 4000 characters
  • Slimslad  |  February 02 2014, 10:55AM

"I and many others" LOL

• thesearcher  |  February 02 2014, 2:28PM

I will be following Ireland - Wales - as a good Celt, I cannot follow England as they are foreign to me.

• Slimslad  |  February 02 2014, 3:59PM

As a "good" student of history and personally interested in genealogy, I should really be supporting my ancestral homeland. Unfortunately, Norway doesn't do rugby, much.

• AnBalores  |  February 02 2014, 4:00PM

Are people up in Newcastle particularly interested in rugby, Slimslad?

• Slimslad  |  February 02 2014, 5:45PM

Another lame attempt to attract "racial insults". The bearded neo-Celts need a new hack. Preferably one who has not worked for "The Sun". http://tinyurl.com/o2weuas

• AnBalores  |  February 02 2014, 7:41PM

Are people up in Newcastle particularly interested in rugby, Slimslad?

• AnBalores  |  February 02 2014, 7:46PM

Luke Charteris is a Cornishman who refused to play for England and who chose Wales instead as he should. Are people up in Newcastle particularly interested in rugby, Slimslad? http://tinyurl.com/425an

• josdave  |  February 03 2014, 10:38AM

Anybody who takes delight in his/her national team, and yes Cornwall is in England whether you like it or not, losing at whatever sport is neither patriotic or a sportsman.

• AnBalores  |  February 03 2014, 2:19PM

I take every delight in England losing. Why should I feel any sense of patriotism to England?

• rickoon  |  February 03 2014, 3:38PM

by AnBalores "I take every delight in England losing." I suppose one gets like that when they feel rejected themselves, sad but there you are.

• AnBalores  |  February 03 2014, 3:56PM

Rejected? Hardly! Happy? Absolutely! In Cornwall? Yes, not like you!

• rickoon  |  February 03 2014, 4:28PM

As long as you do everything your told boy everything will be alright.

• IainS  |  February 03 2014, 6:33PM

Agree AnBalores. I and my family and most of my friends owe England nothing at all. I have no allegiance to England at all. Sports wise, if Wales is playing, I support the Welsh.

• rickoon  |  February 03 2014, 6:51PM

by IainS "Agree AnBalores. I and my family and most of my friends owe England nothing at all. I have no allegiance to England at all." Now that is good news…We are better off without too many non starters going nowhere and doing nothing.

• Slimslad  |  February 04 2014, 7:45AM

Must be nice to see real Celts at work.

• AnBalores  |  February 04 2014, 12:44PM

How is it up in Newcastle, Slimslad? Nice as well?

• Slimslad  |  February 07 2014, 6:28PM

Real rugby fans take pleasure in the game. They are not like spiteful children. LOL

• IainS  |  February 07 2014, 9:28PM

Yes I agree Slimeslad. Rugby fans are usually better behaved than football fans. How do you find it at Newcastle United. Living close by you must see the fans in action? - LOL

• Slimslad  |  February 08 2014, 6:23PM

Folk can change their identity here. But not their modus operandi, as they say.

• Big_Ger  |  February 08 2014, 8:23PM

Good to see Cornish Nationalists shooting themselves in the foot, by playing the anti-English card yet again.

• AnBalores  |  February 08 2014, 9:45PM

Good to see the Conservative Party disintegrating and their membership leaving in droves as their MPs stab each other in the back again. BTW, how is it up there Slimslad? Cold and wet as they say.

View all Comments

START A DISCUSSION

Something about your area!