Login Register

Discussion

“Legacy of Margaret Thatcher's reign is thousands of 'unjust' deaths of Britons, says study

http://tinyurl.com/nu9nkw3

By IainS Posted: February 14, 2014

4 comments

4 replies

Start the discussion

max 4000 characters
  • hereandthere  |  February 14 2014, 7:44PM

One of the things which bugged me greatly during her tenure was how she professed to being so patriotic. But then she and her party went ahead and flogged our utilities to anybody from anywhere. Thus allowing foreigners to have control of OUR essential services. She and her party also presided over the demise of our car industry whilst at the same time welcoming Japanese manufactures to set up over here. It beggars belief really.

• josdave  |  February 15 2014, 8:16PM

She didn't only sell off Britain to anybody with the dosh she decimated our manufacturing industry (why we have to import so much now) and allowed Reagan to invade a British protectorate just because he didn't like the setup.

• thesearcher  |  February 16 2014, 1:57PM

I cant believe that any working class people voted for this witch, and those that did spent years wishing they hadn't . As I have said in my previous posts, I cant think of anything good she had done, she ripped the guts out of this country, and it will never be the same. That woman was as mad as a box of frogs , and should have been locked up, let along looked up to by anyone.

• IainS  |  February 16 2014, 5:49PM

That woman probably did more to fragment the so called UK than any nationalist ever could. I suppose wo should be grateful to her for that!

START A DISCUSSION

Something about your area!