Place an advert
Buy a photo
“Ladies and Slimslad/Cormorant, Trevorrow and Gentlemen, youngcornwall and trolls all.
We give you 'Great Britain'
Enjoy! Oh, btw. your BBC building has been flogged to the Japanese!
Bye bye GB!”
By West Briton
Posted: July 11, 2012
Start the discussion
Remember watchers, Slimslad/Cormorant, Trevorrow/False Name, youngcornwall/Harve support those who believe in this corruption. Bear this in mind when you read their postings.
Have you got this?
lizard 1 recieving over
MI5:Check:Potential threat to English State Hegemony detected:Search and destroy:Check:MI5
A large part of the video echoed the Peter Oborne blog I posted last week about the moral decay in society. The two tier justice system jailed looters and allowed MPs to pay back the money stolen from the taxpayer. There is the feral at the top and bottom of the ladder.
A comment on the Big Brother theme, it was instigated by New Lav, pilloried by Fibs and Cons, written into their manifesto that they'd roll back State intrusion, they lied, and are carrying on where Bliar left off. They are mostly liars, spivs, and as the expenses have shown, the majority are amoral thieves.
Good film, it touched on most areas of what's sick in our society
Well worth another look...http://tinyurl.com/3z6kakx
The surprise is that it was posted in the Telegraph, that it received 4,750 replies, the best rated comments supported the article
The best rated comments are worth a read, here's one:
''People have lost confidence in governments following years of double speak, if you believe what you have been told then:
- debt is wealth or investment
- living beyond your means is completely sustainable and if anyone tells you otherwise, denounce them
- keep trying the same failed policies over and over
- working hard and saving money is bad
- spending money and not working is good
- if you have a problem, the government will bail you out
- people are entitled to things that they didn't work for
- no one should be held accountable for the consequences of their actions
- it's not illegal if the government does it
- despite what our eyes and ears tell us, inflation is not a concern
- everything is going to be OK simply because the government says so
There is no such thing as a free lunch.''
what a lot of contradiction and confusion you provide mr jay.
Answering anthing you say would be like trying to nail jelly to wall as you have no cohesive point...you seem pointless
Why don't you slither away and infest another blog you ignorant troll 'H_Trevorrow
carefull mr jay your getting perilously close to having an original thought.
Unlike yourself Slimslad
Something about your area!
Copyright © 2015 Local World. All Rights Reserved.