Login Register

Discussion

“Doesn't it make you swell with patriotic pride?

http://tinyurl.com/bhh92vs

By AnGof2012 Posted: January 10, 2013

13 comments

13 replies

Start the discussion

max 4000 characters
  • JJLee  |  January 10 2013, 9:52AM

I can see why a Cornish separatist would be so preoccupied with other disruptive bigoted groups. But for the majority any dogmatic establishment seeking to divide any culture\group of people using any metric is a joke in this day and age and you must rate as one of the best examples trolling the net posting next to England just like Wales. LOL

• Big_Ger  |  January 10 2013, 10:05AM

Another one of those nationalist minor parties, Cornish nationalizations are our local version of the EDL/BNP. They have so much in common these groupings, read any of AnGof's messages here to see Cornish nationalist racial hatred at it's finest.

• AnGof2012  |  January 10 2013, 10:17AM

Ah, thought that one would bring the closet EDL supporters out. Of course, what happens in England is thankfully confined to that country as, as we all know, Cornish Nationalism is based on civic nationalism which is why we have such a wide variety of people involved, even the English, but the EDL are racist and deny others their rights. A bit like the pathetic trolls on this forum deny us Cornish our rights. But the truth is, they might wail and moan but in terms of action are powerless. Yep, Cornwall, a Country next to England just like Wales. And I am Cornish not English. And the only hatred on here is shown by the Anglophile trolls like Bigger and his chums.

• AnGof2012  |  January 10 2013, 10:27AM

Indeed, one Cornish Natonalist is black. How does that fit in with your EDL/BNP/UKIP party Bigger?

• JJLee  |  January 10 2013, 10:29AM

Are you 5? Everyone is laughing at you trying to promote another bigoted group. I am sure if we asked a member of the EDL they would echo your comments, foolish move by you but not for the first time. I wish I knew what your fascination is with craving public ridicule.

• AnGof2012  |  January 10 2013, 10:40AM

When is your next EDL meeting JJLee? Cornwall next to England just like Wales. I am Cornish not English and there is nothing the English trolls here can do about it.

• EalingComedy  |  January 10 2013, 10:55AM

It's like entering a bizarre parallel universe here, where everything is back to front and the rules of proof are reversed (at least for some commenters). Just as some can claim that Cornwall is an independent duchy, despite there being no serious evidence for such a proposition, and demand that everyone else has to prove it is not, on this thread the poster who elsewhere mockingly tells the English to pray in their mosques and says that the English struggle to recognise their own cities ironically accuses those who explicitly describe the EDL as "disruptive [and] bigoted" and "minor nationalists" of being EDL supporters.

• Slimslad  |  January 10 2013, 11:13AM

"Truro_Kernow" disappears in December and "AnGof2012" appears in the same month. Different names, same immature habits. LOL

• JJLee  |  January 10 2013, 12:15PM

Very immature null

• JJLee  |  January 10 2013, 12:16PM
  • H_Trevorrow  |  January 10 2013, 1:43PM

Angof , do you not honestly see that you and EDL share the same loathed bigottry but only seperated by different targets of hate ?????????? Are you so thick you cannot see how you have everything in common with the speudo nazis????

• Big_Ger  |  January 10 2013, 6:47PM

"Indeed, one Cornish Natonalist is black. How does that fit in with your EDL/BNP/UKIP party Bigger?" Well if your black member is as racist against the English as you are, then that just supports my theory that Cornish nationalists like British nationalists are peas from the same pod. Nationalists, like the Cornish or British ones, are just groups united by hate, which is why they constantly fall out with each other and totally fail.

• PaddyTrembath  |  January 10 2013, 9:38PM

And Big_Ger just loves everyone.

View all Comments

START A DISCUSSION

Something about your area!