Login Register

Discussion

“Does the bourgeois nature of Cornish nationalism alianate the working class..?”

By everywhere Posted: June 28, 2012

6 comments

6 replies

Start the discussion

max 4000 characters
  • SECRETCITEZEN  |  July 02 2012, 10:42AM

hahaha are you feeling alienated , well get off benefits and do something with your life.

• everywhere  |  July 02 2012, 3:28PM

Go sling yer hook englishboy!!!...I do work pal ok!!!..and i recieve no benefits whatsoever,, so you'll have to do better than that boyo!!!....hahaha..

• H_Trevorrow  |  July 02 2012, 8:45PM

It 's not so much the bourgeoisie as much as the delusional underclass, who follow mendacious sycophants so willingly, that are the source of repugnance. The working class can recognise the retarded thinking behind Cornish nationalism and its promoters at a glance. This gets reflected in the ballot box.

• Chy_Howlek  |  July 02 2012, 10:01PM

Well I must say English Trevorrow, you have done well there. A distinct improvement. But who are these 'mendacious sycophants' and who are they trying to impress?

• H_Trevorrow  |  July 02 2012, 10:37PM

Let me guess...spellchecker couldn't find fault with that one. The answers to your last question are self evident. You need to challenge my assertions and hey presto we might have a debate.{you're doing well in your advancement Chy}. Who do you think 'mendacious sycophants' refers to . Have an educated guess. Your use of the wording 'who are they trying to impress' shows me you are taking narrow meanings of particular words....so in a broader definition sycophants is ''a person who tries to please someone in order to gain a personal advantage'' So to sum up in simplistic terms that you can more easily digest '' political people looking for power are trying to please a 'delusional underclass' '' The fact that you and a small clique of others engage in creating a delusion in the undrclass is pertinent also.

• SECRETCITEZEN  |  July 03 2012, 1:33PM

hey everywhere, i hear mc donalds is hiring , go for it you may move out of your bedsit yet .

START A DISCUSSION

Something about your area!