Login Register
 °

Discussion

“Celtic Solidarity? Not with Cornwall it would seem.

Alex Salmond said; "It is not for me to intervene in English affairs, but if you want a commentary, if I were a politician in the north of England, I would be campaigning avidly for more economic and political powers for that area.

"There are many people in Wales for example cheering Scotland on, because the tendency over the last generation has been that as Scotland has had increased power Wales has followed that. Therefore, it has been a good thing for other areas of the country."

http://tinyurl.com/qzq4kgu

By Big_Ger Posted: January 31, 2014

7 comments

7 replies

Start the discussion

max 4000 characters
  • IainS  |  February 01 2014, 1:12AM

He didn't mention the north of Ireland or a whole host of other places either though did he Big_Ger? Why don't you log on to 'Cornwall 24' forum and answer the points raised? Go on, from your photograph, you would appear to have the guts to do it. It was there you picked up this little piece of excitement in your day, wasn't it? We are all aware that you aren't the sharpest tool in the box, after all.

• Big_Ger  |  February 01 2014, 8:05PM

I just wanted to give you Cornish nasty "nationalists" a chance to debate in the open, and to show, yet again, how you cannot debate without resorting to insult. Thanks for obliging.

• PaddyTrembath  |  February 02 2014, 11:05AM

Hmm, and what does that say about you, Big-Ger?

• josdave  |  February 02 2014, 2:38PM

Personally I hope the NO vote gets it because a fragmented UK would be worse off.

• rickoon  |  February 02 2014, 4:31PM

by PaddyTrembath "Hmm, and what does that say about you, Big-Ger?" Now you go on and tell us Paddy, if you have anything to say, say it, what are you tying to say?

• AnBalores  |  February 02 2014, 7:43PM

I note Big_Ger doesn't answer the questions in his loaded post. I have access to a whole collection of his insults via the other website if anyone is interested.

• rickoon  |  February 02 2014, 8:30PM

"I have access to a whole collection of his insults via the other website if anyone is interested." There you are if anyone is interested, it beats train-spotting any time lol lol.

START A DISCUSSION

Something about your area!