Login Register

Discussion

“British Irish Council Seminar

On the 13th of November a delegation from Cornwall consisting of Rael Harvey, Esther Johns, Jenefer Lowe, Rhisiart -Tal-e-bot and Mike Tresidder attended a British Irish Council seminar in Cardiff focused on promoting indigenous, minority and lesser-used languages through early years education.

The event provided the attendees the opportunity to work with delegates from across the IML (Indigenous, Minority and lesser-used Languages) work sector in a series of workshops and discussions.

(The IMLs the group concentrates on are Irish, Welsh, Gaelic, Scots, Ulster Scots, Manx, Jèrriais, Guernsey French and Cornish).

Not only was the event useful to hear about what other people are doing from an early years educational perspective and share good practice, it also allowed the Cornish delegation the opportunity to articulate our unique circumstances to a wider audience. Indeed, we think it’s fair to say that, not only was a generosity of spirit demonstrated towards the Cornish experience as a whole, some attendees felt we had practical lessons and experiences that could be of use in their own administrations.

For more information on the British Irish Council visit: http://tinyurl.com/6oxhmxv

By Truro_Kernow Posted: November 30, 2012

53 comments

53 replies

Start the discussion

max 4000 characters
  • Truro_Kernow  |  November 30 2012, 6:30PM

But 'bigger' and his little, little friends says Kernow is not a member of the British Irish Council and has nothing to do with it! 'Bigger' you really couldn't make him up! Kernow bys vyken!

• Tstrunk  |  November 30 2012, 8:03PM

Have any of this lot been elected?

• H_Trevorrow  |  November 30 2012, 8:15PM

....of course this whole circus is paid for by our taxes and achieves the sum total of zilch...while the real vulnerable get ignored

• Truro_Kernow  |  November 30 2012, 9:40PM

And do you know what faux Trevorrow? There is nothing you or your ilk can do about it. Nothing. And that makes your grunts and squrls even more laughable! Indeed, hilarious! Kernow a member of the British Irish Council and faux Trevorrow's taxes are paying for it. LOL No. None of them have been elected but they travel with the consent of elected councillors and most of the people of Kernow because the trolls' views on here count for nothing. Keep paying your taxes. LOL Kernow bys vyken!

• Big_Ger  |  November 30 2012, 10:44PM

Why do you lie so much T-K, I have never said a thing about Cornwall and the British / Irish council. This is the first time that the British / Irish council has been mentioned. You're getting it confused with The Council of the Isles, of which Cornwall is not a member. Do try to keep your own fantasies in order. By the way, from the link you provide; "The British-Irish Council was established as part of the multi-party agreement reached in Belfast on 10 April 1998. Its membership comprises representatives from the Irish Government; UK Government; Scottish Government; Northern Ireland Executive; Welsh Government; Isle of Man Government; States of Jersey and States of Guernsey." No mention of Cornwall there old son!

• Truro_Kernow  |  November 30 2012, 11:55PM

A link for you bigger, 'old son'. It's from Wiki so simple enough for even the likes of you to understand, 'old son'. Perhaps if you have difficulty, show it to one of the tourists you fleece. They will explain it to you. http://tinyurl.com/6x68gjf Note this bit bigger: "Initial suggestions for the council included the names Council of the British Isles or Council of the Isles, and the council is sometimes known by these names. However, owing to sensibilities around the term British Isles, particularly in Ireland, the name British-Irish Council was agreed." By the way, 'old son', I happen to know each and everyone of those delegates who attended from Kernow, which as we all know is next the England a bit like Wales. But do you and what exactly are you going to do about it 'old son'? (Nice London phrase there bigger - an indication of your true roots, pard?) Go tell you pals down the 'Admiral' perhaps? About the limit of all you can do really. Kernow bys vyken!

• CallingtonFox  |  December 01 2012, 10:13AM

Britain: The union of Scotland with England (Wales being included historically with England). British: A person who was born or naturalised into one of these countries. Cornwall, my Cornwall, your Cornwall. Cornwall, a county of England, fact.

• Truro_Kernow  |  December 01 2012, 10:24AM

Cornwall, my Cornwall, your Cornwall. Cornwall, next to England just like Wales, fact. Cornish, not English, no more than the Welsh are, fact. Kernow bys vyken!

• Tstrunk  |  December 01 2012, 10:53AM

Said with such hate from you TK

• CallingtonFox  |  December 01 2012, 11:01AM

To be British, you have to be, Scottish, Welsh or English, whether by birth or naturalisation. Cornwall is a part of England it is not a separate country and no amount of twisting and pretending will make it otherwise, these things are historic and legal facts.

• MapSerpren  |  December 01 2012, 11:12AM

Allow me to enter this heated debate although my interests are more connected with Redruth. Many consider Cornwall to be a land apart and increasingly this is the case in Europe. Cornwall has been granted special status on the British Irish Council which in it's earlier days was often referred to as the Council of the Isles. I have attended BIC seminars where Cornwall is viewed as an equal. Equally, I have also represented Cornwall on other, perhaps more cultural bodies. Much of this arises from the fact that Cornwall is viewed as a region apart from England by the various European organisations. Indeed, the European and Westminster governments are legally obliged to fulfil certain functions in respect of Cornwall and the Cornish. These cannot be rescinded. I see no problem in that. I see no hatred in Truro Kernow's postings. I see a lot of 'bating' on this forum and this is responded to in postings which reflect his/her pride in the land where he/she lives. I also feel that pride and strong sense of identity. I am not alone as increasing numbers feel this way including young people who flock to events I assist with. I also speak Cornish as a larger number of people now do. One need only view the publications circulated by my own Council to realise that. People feel many things and identities, in our case Cornish and some English. That is the cosmopolitan nature of our society. None can deny the other any lawful rights and identity is one such along with freedom of expression.

• CallingtonFox  |  December 01 2012, 11:36AM

It is fine to want ones county to be respected, I respect all our counties for the parts they play in our shared heritage and history. However I do not respect those who wish to re-write history for any reasons. I also object to people who claim to be 'Celtic' in some way, and use this as a badge of distinction and one-upmanship, when the so called 'Celts' are a made up people, the name is just a label used to cover a number of peoples who populated these islands.

• polgooth  |  December 01 2012, 11:55AM

CF - a tad confused on your version of British entitlement. Where does Northern Ireland, The Isle of Man and the Channel Islands fit in to your personal definition ? Brgds.

• MapSerpren  |  December 01 2012, 12:16PM

Well, you have your views Callington Fox, but down the years there have been countless Bards of the Cornish Gorsedd and more being Barded each year drawn from all sectors of our community, academics, clergy, teachers, doctors, charity workers, linguists, writers, musicians, civil servants and many others of all ages who take an oath to the Celtic Nation of Cornwall. I believe there are around 900 Bards. These people are no fools. You have your views but you really are obliged to understand that others have different ones. You quite simply cannot and should not force your views on others. Along with many others, I designate myself Cornish, British and European. I respect the rights of the English and would never deny anyone that right, indeed many of them now work very hard for matters Cornish and many even speak Cornish and I say good for them.

• CallingtonFox  |  December 01 2012, 12:22PM

Hi Polgooth, fair question, Northern Ireland is a part of the United Kingdom not Great Britain and is recognised as a country. The Isle of Man is a self-governing British Crown Dependency and not part of Great Britain or the U.K but does look to the British Government regarding Foreign Affairs and Defence; that is the simple version. The Channel Islands are two British Crown Dependencies The islands are not part of the United Kingdom or European Union, but rather are possessions of the British Crown with independent administrations; their inhabitants are British citizens under the British Crown.

• CallingtonFox  |  December 01 2012, 12:29PM

by MapSerpren Saturday, December 01 2012, 12:16PM "You have your views but you really are obliged to understand that others have different ones. You quite simply cannot and should not force your views on others." How on Earth can I be 'forcing my views on others'?! With respect, I am not one who is attempting to re-write our history I have only posted facts and nobody has proved me wrong so far. You too are obliged to understand this.

• polgooth  |  December 01 2012, 12:45PM

Possessions of the Crown with independent administrations..........? so similar to the Duchy of Cornwall.....except we are missing the independent administration bit ? brgds

• CallingtonFox  |  December 01 2012, 1:21PM

by polgooth Saturday, December 01 2012, "12:45PM"Possessions of the Crown with independent administrations..........? so similar to the Duchy of Cornwall.....except we are missing the independent administration bit ? brgds" No, the histories are different and the key fact is that when the Duchy was created the charter clearly and unequivocally states that Cornwall is a county of England. Even the Stannary Parliament was established to deal with the tin mining trade, not as some want us to believe it to be, a Parliament like the one at Westminster.

• polgooth  |  December 01 2012, 1:38PM

So, if Cornwall is jut a county, nothing more, why was the St Piran flag flying alongside those of England, N Ireland, Scotland and Wales on the royal barge signalling the beginning of the jubilee celebrations ? Was Cornwall randomly chosen as the one county to represent all the rest or is it because its status is different and more in keeping with England, Wales, N Ireland and Scotland. Palace and HMG protocol are sticklers for fact and doing things correctly. brgds

• Tstrunk  |  December 01 2012, 2:25PM

"why was the St Piran flag flying alongside those of England, N Ireland, Scotland and Wales on the royal barge" Haven't you received an official answer to that question yet? Post what HMG said. Or is this more randomly chosen made up history. You wonder why people find great fault in the nationalist hype, prove us wrong and post the official reply from HMG. And stop me laughing at you! Happy to see the real truth.

• CallingtonFox  |  December 01 2012, 2:32PM

It is a matter of protocol due to the heir to the throne being Duke of Cornwall. It has nothing to do with Cornwall being a separate country.

• polgooth  |  December 01 2012, 2:36PM

So some kind of different/special status then ?

• CallingtonFox  |  December 01 2012, 2:37PM

No more so than anywhere else, no.

• Tstrunk  |  December 01 2012, 3:10PM

by polgoothSaturday, December 01 2012, 2:36PM "So some kind of different/special status then ?" Here we are once again, ask a simple question and you are unable to answer. But you carry on dreaming or speculating and produce zero evidence on why it was there. How should we deal with the rubbish you sprout?

• H_Trevorrow  |  December 01 2012, 3:16PM

the guys that built the boat had a cornish connection...had they have had a conection to say Kent that could equally have been chosen instead

• Carvath  |  December 01 2012, 3:38PM

I can't think of a county in England that had its own ethnicity code in the Census like the Cornish did (06); this infers that Cornwall is considerably different from any English county. There are also countless other pieces of information to substantiate this which have been described ad nauseum but seem to fall on deaf ears.

• CallingtonFox  |  December 01 2012, 4:30PM

by Carvath Saturday, December 01 2012, 3:38PM "I can't think of a county in England that had its own ethnicity code in the Census like the Cornish did (06); this infers that Cornwall is considerably different from any English county. There are also countless other pieces of information to substantiate this which have been described ad nauseum but seem to fall on deaf ears." It does not prove that Cornwall is more special than any other county, does it? It does not prove that Cornwall is not a county of England, does it? I have respect for our entire country and the wider UK, plus the Commonwealth, without whom, we would be far poorer for many reasons.

• polgooth  |  December 01 2012, 4:53PM

How do you deal with the rubbish we spout ? Simple, let's stop this circular debate which frankly goes no where. Let's agree to disagree and ask the people who live in Cornwall whether they feel different or not and have a referendum on a Cornish Parliament. Easy. brgds.

• Carvath  |  December 01 2012, 4:54PM

I don't understand why you don't see that having a dedicated code for 'Cornish' as something quite different from English counties: please explain. I repeat none of them have a dedicated Census code.

• CallingtonFox  |  December 01 2012, 5:08PM

I do not see one county of our country being better than any other, that is why.

• Carvath  |  December 01 2012, 7:47PM

CallingtonFox, I don't know where you got the term 'better' from, the term of reference is 'different'. Formulate your replies around that and the fact that Cornwall's official status is 'Duchy'.

• Tstrunk  |  December 01 2012, 7:58PM

"Duchy" is just an old term I would have you look at the supremacy of Parliment to understand who makes the laws of this County and how since the reform act people elect MPs having been given the vote and much power is handed to Cornwall Council. The Council even voting themselves pay raises and allocating money for cornish street signs and the like, nothing to do with a "Duchy".

• CallingtonFox  |  December 01 2012, 8:07PM

Ok, no, it is no 'different' to any other county. It has its own peculiarities just like any other. Unless of course to you 'different' means something special, do you? As for being a Duchy, so what? It is still a county of England, I am pleased that it is, as I love the part it plays in our country. Do you wish to tell me that I am not legally and factually allowed to call Cornwall a part of England, or simply, England, as I do when talking about any other county?

• Big_Ger  |  December 01 2012, 8:27PM

Ha, I see now where my confusion arose, it was from you and Cadoc referring to it, wrongly, as "the council of the Isles". What an insult to the Irish that is!!! Cadoc. 18. Dr Loveday Jenkin represents Cornwall and participates in a Council of the Isles meeting. http://tinyurl.com/c4plt2w T-K I might also add that like Scotland, Wales, Ireland and indeed England amongst others, Cornwall is also represented on the Council of the Isles in addition to the above points. http://tinyurl.com/buua8t7 Here's the British Irish Council website; http://tinyurl.com/6oxhmxv Here's it's list of members; http://tinyurl.com/6oxhmxvmember-administrations Member Administrations; The British-Irish Council was established as part of the multi-party agreement reached in Belfast on 10 April 1998. Its membership comprises representatives from the Irish Government; British Government; Scottish Government; Northern Ireland Executive; Welsh Government; Isle of Man Government; States of Jersey and States of Guernsey. Hey look, it has a search facility, let's see what it has to say about Cornwall!! http://tinyurl.com/6oxhmxvsearch/site/cornwall Search "Cornwall" Search found 0 items; cornwall Did you mean; overall But Never mind, T-K has given us a wikipedia page link for the British Irish council! http://tinyurl.com/6x68gjf Oh, dear, no mention of Cornwall on there either. But Cornwall is represented at the British Irish Council!! The Right Honourable David Cameron represents our Cornish interests there.

• Carvath  |  December 02 2012, 8:27AM

You sound 'in denial' CF with respect to Cornwall's differences. Your answers remind me of the Arthur Daley ilk.

• CallingtonFox  |  December 02 2012, 9:32AM

by Carvath Sunday, December 02 2012, 8:27AM "You sound 'in denial' CF with respect to Cornwall's differences. Your answers remind me of the Arthur Daley ilk." If you say so, Carvath. Perhaps you should try stepping back a bit and looking at your own beliefs.

• MapSerpren  |  December 02 2012, 10:56AM

Heavens, still going on! What is this forum like? Well, David Cameron wasn't at the gathering of the British Irish Council I attended. There were civil servants from London, Cardiff and the various administrations including Cornwall Council present though. Cornwall does send representatives but if others choose to believe they don't that is a matter for them. Cornwall enjoys special status at the BIC meetings following an adopted motion proposed by the Welsh Government. Cornwall has sent representatives almost from the outset. When I attended, we were seated alongside central government delegates, delegates from Wales, Scotland, Ireland and so on. Dr Loveday Jenkin has frequently attended. She of course holds a doctorate in Environmental issues and so I expect that is why she represented Cornwall at that conference. Jenefer Lowe at the header piece works in the Cornish Language Development Department at Cornwall Council as do a few other names mentioned. She is a Senior Local Government Officer. The header is a copy from a recent Cornwall Council circular which we are emailed. I can't post a link, but here is the piece copied and pasted from the mail: Lyther-nowodhow mis Kevardhu - (CC use Cornish in their newsletters, this means Newsletter for December) British Irish Council Seminar On the 13th of November a delegation from Cornwall consisting of Rael Harvey, Esther Johns, Jenefer Lowe, Rhisiart -Tal-e-bot and Mike Tresidder attended a British Irish Council seminar in Cardiff focused on promoting indigenous, minority and lesser-used languages through early years education. The event provided the attendees the opportunity to work with delegates from across the IML (Indigenous, Minority and lesser-used Languages) work sector in a series of workshops and discussions. (The IMLs the group concentrates on are Irish, Welsh, Gaelic, Scots, Ulster Scots, Manx, Jèrriais, Guernsey French and Cornish). Not only was the event useful to hear about what other people are doing from an early years educational perspective and share good practice, it also allowed the Cornish delegation the opportunity to articulate our unique circumstances to a wider audience. Indeed, we think it's fair to say that, not only was a generosity of spirit demonstrated towards the Cornish experience as a whole, some attendees felt we had practical lessons and experiences that could be of use in their own administrations. As I say, posters here can choose to believe it or not but it happens and has been for some length of time!

• Chopper8  |  December 02 2012, 1:43PM

by CallingtonFoxSaturday, December 01 2012, 2:32PM "It is a matter of protocol due to the heir to the throne being Duke of Cornwall. It has nothing to do with Cornwall being a separate country." It has everything to do with it. If your reasoning is correct then the flag flown would have been the Duke' of Cornwall's personal standard, the 15 bezants. But then,I suspect you knew that, but it doesn't quite fit your ''your all English coz I said so'' agenda. Oh, and merely repeating the same statement over and over again and putting ''fact'' at the end does not make it true - no matter how much you'd like it to be. I find it quite amusing that so many 'little englanders'' have got nothing better to do with their life than to hang around this site all day, everyday, waiting to belittle any pro-Cornish posts they perceive to be departing from their '''Cornwall is England'' agenda, then continually reassert that these posters represent a tiny Cornish minority that are completely ineffectual. If they are so impotent, why do you all spend such an unhealthily amount of your lives lurking on here waiting to rebuff them? Sad, really....

• CallingtonFox  |  December 02 2012, 2:18PM

Chopper8, The flag being flown was noting to do with Cornwall being a separate country and you know it. Why do you want to pretend otherwise? If Cornwall was a country in its own right I would be happy to admit it, but it is not, and whether you like it or not, that is a fact. Do not make-out that I am being anti-Cornish; I am anti those who keep peddling falsehoods about its status, making out that it is not as a part of England. You and a number of others go on and on spouting the same opinions knowing full well that is all they are, opinions. All I am ever shown to the contrary is historical quotes with no context or out of context, personal opinions both modern and historical and downright lies. Not one of you has shown me proof that I am wrong. I have looked for it myself, I have read through all the links given to me, I have researched and tried to prove myself wrong because I only want truth, but nothing. Also how come not one person or organisation within Cornwall taken this whole thing through the courts in order to legally right all the perceived wrongs? It does not make the nationalist cause look very strong, does it? I love the fact that Cornwall is a county of England and if you do not like that then it is your problem, not mine.

• Chopper8  |  December 02 2012, 3:30PM

by CallingtonFoxSunday, December 02 2012, 2:18PM "Chopper8, The flag being flown was noting to do with Cornwall being a separate country and you know it. Why do you want to pretend otherwise?'' ...and as if by magic, up pops one of the aforementioned Anglo-supremacists. C.Fox, you talk of ''proof'' but choose constantly to ignore it when it doesn't fit with your preconceived agenda. I, unlike you retired colonial blow-ins, have neither the time nor the inclination to continually argue the toss with you or the other ''Flat-earthers'' that dwell here, the poster KGB has tried to enlighten you but in vain - there's no reasoning with a closed mind. Sticking your fingers in your ears whilst simply repeating ''Na Na Na, not listening'' does not a valid argument make. ''Proof'' could appear outside your front window in screaming capitals dancing a jig and you still wouldn't accept it simply because YOU DON'T WANT TO!!! Fire away with your usual riposte, I'm going to get on with my life...

• CallingtonFox  |  December 02 2012, 4:09PM

Nobody has shown me proof, it really is that simple. What is it with you nationalists and your name calling? For pities sake, grow-up. If I do not share your beliefs because I have actually bothered to do my research, despite what you think, then either come back with something constructive to rebut me or keep quiet.

• KernowGB  |  December 02 2012, 4:57PM

@CallingtonFox (re "Nobody has shown me proof, it really is that simple" - Sunday, December 02 2012, 4:09PM) I am sorry CF but I cannot leave that statement go unchallenged, nor the general sentiment expressed in your posting at (Sunday, December 02 2012, 2:18PM). You have been shown proof, but you have never discussed this in detail and only ever replied by stating your own opinion (to which you are entitled). I have no problem with you dismissing what I submit as evidence and proof, but what is missing is your narrative explaining in some detail, why what I am saying is 'not the truth', or 'out of context', or 'lies', or 'subjective' or 'flawed' etc. Unfortunately, I am snowed-under with personal/domestic matters at the moment, but as, and when, time permits, I shall follow-up with my outstanding commitment on the other thread (via the pdf document linked to below), within which I shall embed ALL the other 'relevant' posts from other threads that I have responded to, or wished to respond to but have declined to do so, for reasons already explained (with a retrospectively added response). http://tinyurl.com/9gbemmn .

• CallingtonFox  |  December 02 2012, 5:30PM

"I have no problem with you dismissing what I submit as evidence and proof,…" Hello KernowGB, glad to see you back. I have read everything you have submitted or linked to and, yes, you have shown me evidence, but evidence is not proof. I have though shown you proof, more than once, as to why I do not agree with you. I do not just reject what you show me for a laugh or because I am not willing to 'see', I have rejected your beliefs ONLY because after weighing everything up and through my own research, including via nationalist sites, I find only the opposite of what you believe in.

• KernowGB  |  December 02 2012, 10:12PM

@CallingtonFox (re Sunday, December 02 2012, 5:30PM) Regrettably, I am not back, but just for now, the point that I am attempting to get across is: You say that you have read all that I have submitted which, together with your own research, you have come to an opposite conclusion. I am well aware of the latter, but I only have your word for it that you have, indeed, done any of the rest, apart from some quoted items that I have instantly rebutted. You say that you have shown me 'proof', which I hope that you will concede that I have also rejected but for which I have, at least, given my reasoning for doing so. It seems, however, as if I have written, and said nothing because it has not figured directly in any of your comments. It looks, increasingly, as if we might ultimately have to agree to disagree, with the knowledge that neither of us will be the final arbiters in the ultimate challenge, when it comes. I am, however, more than happy for anything that I have presented to be judged by others - as I am sure you are also!

• Truro_Kernow  |  December 02 2012, 10:25PM

Just for the English Fox - the BIC matter is now up on an official publicly accessible Cornwall Council website. Yes, English Fox, and your next point was? And do try to stay on thread topic will you? http://tinyurl.com/bqjqvhr Bigger, please also note. Cornwall sends delegates to the British Irish Council and always has done. Ke3rnow bys vyken!

• CallingtonFox  |  December 02 2012, 10:39PM

KernowGB: "I am, however, more than happy for anything that I have presented to be judged by others - as I am sure you are also!" I agree, it is something I was hoping would happen sometime ago. Incidentally, I did copy and was preparing responses to your removed post; I wish it had been left alone.

• CallingtonFox  |  December 02 2012, 10:40PM

TK, thanks for your post.

• Truro_Kernow  |  December 02 2012, 11:41PM

Wol*** os ta/ You are welcome, CallingtonFox. Kernow bys vyken!

• Truro_Kernow  |  December 03 2012, 11:56AM

Wrong bigger but I would expect no less from you. MAGA is headed up by Jenefer Lowe, an officer of Cornwall Council, Mike Tresidder is an employee of Cornwall Council, Esther Johns an employee of Cornwall Council, Rhisiart Tal-e-bot lectures at Cornwall College, Rael Harvey is a Council Employee and MAGA is a part of Cornwall Council where I happen to work. Here is Cornwall Council's website: http://tinyurl.com/brdagc4 Read and inwardly digest. Your silly comment about Samoa is irrelevant. Samoa is not around the British Isles, is it? Cornwall has special status on the BIC as shown in this link: http://tinyurl.com/bqjqvhr Cornwall sends delegates to the British Irish Council and always has done. Why don't you email Jenefer Lowe and ask her? Or are you too busy boasting at the Admiral again? Kernow bys vyken!

• Truro_Kernow  |  December 03 2012, 12:21PM

From the BIC website bigger: http://tinyurl.com/d87r59o And some photographs from the BIC Flickr site. I recognise several from Cornwall in many of the pictures, language and environmental but I wouldn't expect you to bigger. Your field of vision is far too limited for that. Kernow bys vyken!

• Tstrunk  |  December 03 2012, 4:48PM

Here is thier flickr photo page, http://tinyurl.com/cnl2ohq

• Truro_Kernow  |  December 03 2012, 5:35PM

Mur ras dhys / Thanks for that 'Tstrunk'. For bigger's pleasure and delectation, I have today 'phoned Rob Donovan at the BIC and he is going to be amending the BIC website to include Cornwall's status at the next website review they conduct. Cornwall does indeed play a role at the BIC but don't bother believing me. Just keep an occasional eye on the website. Oh, don't bother believing the Cornwall Council links either - it's all made up bigger (and buddies) That should keep bigger occupied in his conspiracy theories a bit longer. Kernow bys vyken!

• Truro_Kernow  |  December 03 2012, 5:37PM

Rob isn't English incidentally. He is from Edinburgh and is Scottish. Scotland next to England that is, a bit like Cornwall and Wales really. Kernow bys vyken!

View all Comments

START A DISCUSSION

Something about your area!