Login Register
 °

Discussion

“ANNOUNCEMENT

I am writing here to inform all those who have read the comments posted on this forum by h-trevorrow that this is not me.
Having read some of the postings made by this poster, I would place on record that I and my family distance ourselves from what has been written.
Having made inquiries, our family are not aware of an H. Trevorrow who posts on this website.
Thankyou.

Mr. Hugh Trevorrow”

By West Briton Posted: July 06, 2012

16 comments

16 replies

Start the discussion

max 4000 characters
  • Chy_Howlek  |  July 06 2012, 1:32PM

The poster who has assumed your name Mr. Trevorrow is an English nationalist who works in Falmouth.

• Slimslad  |  July 06 2012, 2:06PM

Really? "Works in Falmouth", eh? Suspicious.

• Chy_Howlek  |  July 06 2012, 2:16PM

At Port Pendennis to be precise. Funny how both EDL trolls here ended up with an interest in boats, isn't it? Unless of course, you are one and the same?

• H_Trevorrow  |  July 06 2012, 2:19PM

Chy will one day get something right...today does not look good so far.

• youngcornwall  |  July 06 2012, 2:25PM

I have no reason to disbelieve this is a genuine posting by Mr. Hugh Trevorrow, only to say wouldn't it be a good idea just to ask the poster H_Trevorrow, you could well be related.

• Slimslad  |  July 06 2012, 2:28PM

"an interest in boats"? Ships, actually... Boats are what you sail in your bath.

• Slimslad  |  July 06 2012, 2:38PM

I know a bloke called Tom Jones... As did Fielding...

• Chopper8  |  February 22 2013, 6:52PM

Any answer to this question yet ''Trevorrow''? We all know that you hide desperately behind a Cornish name in a pathetic attempt to give your pitiful input some sort of legitimacy, but why, when the real H Trevorrow had to post on this board to distance himself from your bigoted rantings, do you persist in causing him and his family upset by continuing to hide behind his name? The fact that you continue to do so -even after he requested you did the decent thing and desist - says much,much more about the type of man that you are than mere words ever can."

• youngcornwall  |  February 22 2013, 7:29PM

" but why, when the real H Trevorrow had to post on this board to distance himself from your bigoted rantings," Was this in fact "the real H Trevorrow" that started this thread? I say NO, prove me wrong, unless you are this person Mr Chopper8. Otherwise let us have some proof to substantiate your claim, failing that, please shut up.

• PaddyTrembath  |  February 23 2013, 12:22AM

youngcornwall wrote:- "Was this in fact "the real H Trevorrow" that started this thread? I say NO,.........." And yet:- youngcornwall wrote:- On Friday, July 06 2012, 3:03PM "I have no reason to disbelieve this is a genuine posting by Mr. Hugh Trevorrow,........" Here:- null Pick a story, and stick to it YC, constantly changing your tune to suit your current complaint is becoming wearisome. It is impossible to take seriously the ramblings of one who believes he is able to continuously move goalposts to suit himself.

• Chopper8  |  February 23 2013, 1:09AM

''Pick a story, and stick to it YC, constantly changing your tune to suit your current complaint is becoming wearisome. It is impossible to take seriously the ramblings of one who believes he is able to continuously move goalposts to suit himself." More to be pitied than loathed I'm afraid Paddy, just think of it - stuck in the midlands, a sad, lonely existence, your waking hours filled with nothing other than trawling the internet in a pathetic attempt to score imaginary points in a wasted and ultimately futile game against your perceived foes. Still, at least he's got the support of his brand new bestest friend - 'Tstrunk''

• youngcornwall  |  February 23 2013, 9:51AM

I had no reason to disbelieve that was a genuine posting by Mr. Hugh Trevorrow THEN but I do NOW. So what have got to say Chopper8???

• PaddyTrembath  |  February 23 2013, 11:24AM

Evidence YC. Show us your "reasons".

• PaddyTrembath  |  February 23 2013, 6:36PM

YC, I am not the one being rude to other posters. I am not the one taking 5 year old posts completely out of context. I am not the one either trawling through reams of past posts on other sites, or, potentially even worse, saving links to posts on other sites, to manufacture ammo for use years hence. That's your game. I believe that a little bit of your real personality is starting to show through the chinks. It also has to be asked, seeing the attempt you are making to deflect attention away from the question posed by Chopper8, are you, YC, really the poster known here as "H_Trevorrow"? You've not been playing that old game have you?

• PaddyTrembath  |  February 23 2013, 10:41PM

Like i said, rude.

• youngcornwall  |  February 24 2013, 9:05AM

Yes come on chopper8 we are waiting.

View all Comments

START A DISCUSSION

Something about your area!