Login Register

Fire crew tackles blaze in Hayle

By CMCherie  |  Posted: March 07, 2013

Fire fighters tackled a chimney blaze in Hayle this morning

Comments (0)

FIVE firefighters tackled a blaze at a house in Hayle this morning.
The crew was called to the scene after a member of the public spotted smoke billowing from the property on Sea Lane at around 9am.
The team from Camborne used a stirrup pump, rods with small tools and a thermal imaging camera to extinguish the blaze, which had broken out in the chimney.
No one was injured in the incident and the crews left the scene at around midday.

Read more from West Briton

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters