Login Register
 °

Fire crews scrambled to fire in St Blazey flat

By CGGayle  |  Posted: February 05, 2014

Fire

Fire crews scrambled to a flat in St Blazey after a spin dryer caught alight

Comments (0)

Fire crews from Fowey and St Austell were scrambled to a fire at a flat in St Blazey yesterday afternoon.

The alarm was raised at around 2.30pm after a spin dyer caught alight inside a second floor flat at Polgrean Place.

Firefighters extinguished the fire and ventilated the property.

One person was treated by paramedics after suffering smoke inhalation.

Read more from West Briton

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES