Login Register
 °

Fire broke out in laundry room of Sands Resort hotel near Newquay

By CGGayle  |  Posted: January 23, 2014

Fire

Firefighters scrambled to Newquay hotel

Comments (0)

A fire broke out at a hotel near Newquay this morning.

At 11am firefighters were called to Sands Resort on Watergate Road after smoke was seen coming from the laundry room.

Two fire crews scrambled to the building. When they arrived the fire had already been extinguished.

A representative from Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service said: “Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus inspected the area, confirmed the fire was out and then proceeded to ventilate the area.”

Read more from West Briton

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES