Energy Saving - Less Noise - More Secure
Capable of achieving a a U-value of 0.8 or less
Triple glazing is the newest product in the Synseal range. Representing the latest that the industry can offer in terms of technologically advanced systems. This product provides the same look as a standard double glazed casement window but with massively better thermal performance figures.
Triple glazing is far superior in terms of thermal efficiency than standard glazing options approximately 60% more thermally efficient than standard C-rated double glazed windows, and 40% more than standard A-rated double glazing – therefore saving the householder thousands on heating bills.
Triple glazing also provides a number of secondary benefits over standard double glazing options such as :-
According to the GGF Energy Savings Calculator standard A Rated windows could save you around £7400 on their energy bill and 23 tonnes of carbon over the next 20 years, but triple glazing is 40% more thermally efficient so the potential savings are even higher still !
· Can accommodate a 40mm unit in Shield system
· Capable of achieving a U-value of 0.8 or less
· Improved acoustic deadening
· Maintains slim attractive appearance of a fully sculptured system
· Improved security and strength with extra 12-14mm
· Internal pane condensation reduced to virtual non-existence
For your Free, No Obligation Quotation on Triple Glazing Freephone 0808 1000602 or email email@example.com