Login Register

Stray firework sparks Camborne house fire

By mwill  |  Posted: November 03, 2012

Comments (0)

A crew of firefighters from Redruth attended a call to a report of a property on fire at Stray Park Court, Pengegon, Camborne on Saturday evening.

The occupants of the house had been having a private firework display in their garden. After lighting a rocket, the firework had flown through an open window and into one of the bedrooms.

The fire was out on the fire crew's arrival and had caused minor damage to the property.

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

 
 
 

MOST POPULAR