Login Register

St Germans couple treated for carbon monoxide poisoning

By CG_Oscar  |  Posted: January 21, 2014

Fireman

A fire crew from Saltash attended the incident

Comments (0)

Two people from St Germans in south east Cornwall were treated for the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning last night.

A Cornwall Fire and Rescue crew from Saltash attended the property at 10.55pm after a carbon monoxide detector went off and entered the house using breathing apparatus and a gad detector.

A spokesperson said: “ A reading was found and the property was ventilated. Two people were treated by the ambulance service as a precaution.’’

There has been a spate of carbon monoxide incidents in the county lately.

Related content

Last Tuesday night, two people from Lanivet near Bodmin were taken to hospital after showing signs of being poisoned by ash fumes from a log burner.

Read more from West Briton

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES