Login Register
 °

St Austell resident puts out fire - then gets visited by 11 firemen

By marcprosser  |  Posted: December 09, 2012

Comments (0)

A resident at Woodland road, St Austell chose the wise course of rather safe than sorry when a grill pan caught fire.

The person put a fire blanket over the cooker involved and then called for the fire service.

11 firemen from St Austell responded to the call.

On crews arrival the fire was out, crews inspected the scene to ensure all was safe.

Read more from West Briton

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES