Login Register
 °

Spin dryer catches fire at home near Camborne

By CG_Steve  |  Posted: January 03, 2014

fire
Comments (0)

A SPIN dryer caught fire at a property in the village of Barriper, near Camborne, in the early hours of this morning.

Two fire crews were called to the property at around 4.30am and used special breathing equipment and high-pressure hoses to tackle the flames.

The cause was said to be accidental.

Read more from West Briton

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES