Login Register

Resident rescued from Falmouth kitchen fire

By EGaskarth  |  Posted: December 02, 2012

Fire crews helped a person from a house in Meadowbank Road in Falmouth last night after a fire involving a chip pan.

Two appliances were called to the scene just before 7pm and extinguished the blaze, which was confined to the kitchen.

A Cornwall Fire & Rescue Service spokesman said: "Crews assisted one person suffering breathing difficulties out of the property. The cause of the fire was found to be accidental."

Read more from West Briton

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES