Login Register

Police formally name Camborne family killed in carbon monoxide poisoning

By WBKatri  |  Posted: February 26, 2013

Camborne carbon monoxide death family named by police.

Camborne carbon monoxide death family named by police.

Comments (0)

THE CAMBORNE family who died from carbon monoxide poisoning last weekend has been formally named by police.

They are John Cook, aged 90, his wife Audrey Cook, aged 86, and their daughter Maureen Cook, aged 46.

Their family dog, a five-year-old Jack Russell called Jannie also died in the incident.

The force confirmed following tests carried out by gas safety experts and scenes of crime officers at the property yesterday, the cause of the deaths has been established as carbon monoxide poisoning.

Related content

This is believed to be from incorrect operation of the gas cooker, a police spokesman added.

Emergency services were called to the family's static caravan at Tremarle Home Park in North Roskear on Saturday afternoon after the family

failed to respond to knocks on the door from the couple's helper who became worried.

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

 
 
 

MOST POPULAR