Login Register

Penzance fire crews called to small kitchen fire near Heamoor

By CMToby  |  Posted: September 07, 2012

Comments (0)

A kitchen fire at a holiday cottage on the grounds of Trengwainton house was attended by two crews from Penzance at 9.41am this morning.

The fire at Nanceglos House, caused by plastic melting on an electric hob, was out upon the crews arrival, advice was given and the crew returned to the station.

  

Read more from West Briton

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES