Login Register
 °

Pan fire at house in Perranarworthal

By cmjohnw  |  Posted: January 11, 2014

FireEngine

Pan fire at house in Perranarworthal

Comments (0)

Firefighters from Falmouth Community Fire Station and a crew from Truro Community Fire Station dealt with a small fire at a house in Perranarworthal earlier this afternoon.

A pan left on the hob had caught fire but was out prior to the crews arrival at 2.30pm.

A positive pressure ventilation fan was used to clear the smoke in the house. The fire was believed to accidental.

Read more from West Briton

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES