Login Register

Midnight microwave fire in Penzance

By marcprosser  |  Posted: February 16, 2013

Comments (1)

Fire crews were called to Mount Lidden, Penzance, during the night between Friday and Saturday to deal with a kitchen fire.

When the firemen from Penzance Fire Station arrived on site, they found a microwave ablaze.

Using two breathing apparatus and a hose reel, the fire crews extinguished the fire.

Read more from West Briton

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters
  • jimjams2011  |  February 17 2013, 5:48PM

    You know you're really in the 21st century when the West Briton stops reporting on 'chip pan fires' in Cornwall and starts to report on 'microwave fires' instead!!!