Login Register
 °

Man treated for smoke inhalation after fire at home in Bude

By WBJLock  |  Posted: September 22, 2013

Fire
Comments (0)

Firefighters tackled a blaze at a home in Bude this morning.

Two crews from Bude and a crew from Launceston attended the fire in the roof of a detatched home at Kilkhampton around 11.35am.

Crews wore masks to help with their breathing and used hoses to extinguish the fire.

Oxygen therapy had to be given to a male casualty who was suffering from smoke inhalation. He was then handed over to the care of a waiting ambulance crew.

The fire was accidental.

Read more from West Briton

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES