The Hub Awards celebrates some of Cornwall’s most talented, dynamic and successful young entrepreneurs and business owners.
The event, which takes place on Thursday November 29, is being sponsored by Oxford Innovation, UkNetWeb, Pyramid and Unlocking Potential. Pirate FM is also a media partner.
The shortlist has been announced as follows:
Green Business of the Year
• Clear Mapping
• South West Electrical Solutions
Young Entrepreneur of the Year
• Cassie Lawrence, Cake Top Characters
• Alan Odgers, Southwest Electrical Solutions
• Danielle Clancy, Cherish and Nurture
Best new Business
• The Cornwall Camper Company
• Cake Top Characters
Employee of the Year
• Ben Longden, Sea Communications
• Hannah Jewell, Cornwall Solar Panels
• Michelle Ferron, 8Wire
Best online Strategy
• I Learn Chinese Online
• Watergate Bay Hotel / Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen Cornwall
• Community Energy Plus
On the night, a special award will also be given to the Hub Contributor of the Year by the Hub Committee.
This year's event has also been supported in kind by Leap - design for change and Fluid Branding.
The Hub Awards is the networking group’s flagship event. This year, more than 130 people from the county’s business community will gather to hear the winners announced at the Atlantic Hotel in Newquay.
For more information about The Hub, visit www.cornwallhub.org