Firefighters saved a restaurant and bar on the North Cornwall coast from being destroyed after a blaze broke out in its laundry room.
More than 20 members of Cornwall Fire and Rescue attended the incident at the Waterfront in Polzeath.
Staff at the Waterfront were alerted to the fire by a delivery driver.
A spokesperson for Cornwall Fire and Rescue said: “The fire could have been a lot worse had it not been for a delivery driver who saw the smoke and raised the alarm and also for the staff at the public house, who ensured that the door to the room where the fire was located was shut which prevented the fire from spreading and potentially destroying the building.’’
The bar is a favourite of Prime Minister David Cameron and his wife Samantha, who were pictured enjoying lunch at the venue last summer.