Login Register
 °

Exploding boiler causes fire at Delabole

By CG_Oscar  |  Posted: November 11, 2013

Fireengine

Crews from Delabole and Wadebridge attended the fire

Comments (0)

An exploding boiler caused a blaze at a house in Delabole, North Cornwall this evening.

Crews from the village and Wadebridge along with a whole time officer were mobilised at 6.30pm after a report of the explosion during which time a smoke alarm could be heard sounding in the background.

On arrival at the property at Treligga, crews found a fire on the ground floor of a two storey house measuring 10 metres by 10 metres.

The crews extinguish the fire and clear the house of smoke The cause of the fire was accidental.

Read more from West Briton

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES