Login Register
 °

Emergency services scrambled to suspected carbon monoxide leak in Lanteglos, near Fowey

By CGGayle  |  Posted: January 09, 2014

Fire

Fire crews respond to suspected carbon monoxide leak near Fowey

Comments (0)

Emergency services were called to a suspected carbon monoxide leak at a house in Lanteglos yesterday evening.

At 7.30pm a fire crew from Polruan scrambled to the end of terrace house in Whitecross after a carbon monoxide detector sounded.

A representative from Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service said when the firefighters arrived they recorded a carbon monoxide reading of zero

The occupants of the house were checked over by paramedics at the scene.

A representative from South West Ambulance Service said: “A rapid response vehicle and two ambulance crews attended.

“A number of patients were treated at the scene.”

Read more from West Briton

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES