Login Register

Firefighters called to Bude flat after fuse board caught fire

By CGGayle  |  Posted: February 18, 2014

Fire

Firefighters scrambled to flat in Bude after electric fuse box caught on fire

Comments (0)

Firefighters used a thermal imaging camera to locate a small fire at a flat in Bude yesterday evening.

At around 5.35pm twelve firefighters were called to the property in Maer Down after the occupants smelt burning coming from the cupboard.

A spokesman from Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service said the crews located a small fire in the electrical fuse board using a thermal imaging camera.

They isolated the main electrical supply to the premise to make the property safe.

Read more from West Briton

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES