Login Register

Defective boiler the cause of Lostwithiel carbon monoxide leak

By CG_News  |  Posted: December 10, 2012

Comments (0)

A LOSTWITHIEL resident was given the all clear by paramedics after being evacuated from their property because of high carbon monoxide levels.

Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service were called to a property on Cott Road at around 11.07am today, following reports of a carbon monoxide alarm sounding.

A fire spokesman said: "On arrival crews found a positive reading of 35 parts per million of carbon monoxide.

"The occupant was removed from the property, checked over by ambulance personnel and given the all clear."

The cause of the carbon monoxide leak was possibly a defective boiler, the fire service said.

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

 
 
 

MOST POPULAR