Login Register

Cooker starts kitchen blaze in St Agnes

By marcprosser  |  Posted: February 03, 2013

Comments (0)

Firefighters were called to deal with a kitchen fire on Trevaunance Road in St Agnes just past 1pm on Sunday afternoon.

Two fire crews from Perranporth attended the incident and confirmed that a cooker had caught on fire. Using breathing apparatus and a hose reel, the crews extinguished the fire.

A resident was treated on site for smoke inhalation by a South Western Ambulance team.

The cause of fire was found to be accidental.

Read more from West Briton

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES