Login Register

Cooker left on overnight sparks fire in Newquay house

By CMChloe  |  Posted: March 11, 2014

firetruck

Cooker left on overnight sparks fire in Newquay house

Comments (0)

A cooker which was left on overnight caused a fire at a house in Newquay.

Six firefighters attended a call to smoke alarms at the premises on Bridge Road just after 7am this morning.

A spokesman for Cornwall Fire and Rescue said the fire had started in the oven but was out upon the crews arrival.

A fan was used to clear smoke from the premises. No one was harmed.

Read more from West Briton

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES