Login Register

CAMBORNEDryer ignites

By West Briton  |  Posted: November 28, 2013

Comments (0)

TEN firefighters dealt with a tumble dryer on fire at a property in Tremayne Park in Pengegon, Camborne, at on Sunday morning.

The dryer was in a garage utility room and two crews from Camborne were dispatched to the scene.

Firefighters donned breathing apparatus and used hoses to extinguish the blaze after turning off the power and water.

A fan was used to clear smoke from the building and the firefighters cut away the ceiling to ensure that no residual heat was retained in the roof space.

Read more from West Briton

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES