Login Register

17 fire fighters called to tumble dryer fire in Torpoint

By marcprosser  |  Posted: December 09, 2012

Comments (0)

A total of 17 firefighters from Torpoint, Saltash and Camels Head were called to Trelawney Rise, Torpoint where smoke was billowing from the windows of a property.

Crews wearing breathing apparatus initially entered the two storey end of terrace house.

The source of the fire was identified as being in the kitchen, and crews used two hose reels and four breathing apparatus to extinguish the blaze.

After the fire had been extinguished and the smoke had cleared, an

investigation showed that the accidental source of the fire was a tumble

dryer.

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

 
 
 

MOST POPULAR